Pages

Thursday 10 February 2011

It's been a while again - a whole month.

Winter here is more like autumn. Not much snow (I think I've only seen it twice here), but it does rain from time to time.

Valentine's day is marketed much more than in Latvia. One of the department stores even has a 'Valentine's square'. At least half the floor is dedicated to chocolate. Kind of awesome, though extremely expensive. On  the other hand, there are virtually no flower shops. Perhaps girls are more wares driven. I would love to get some flowers. Unfortunately, like everything else, flowers are expensive. Maybe because of the rarity or because of the occasions on which they are given - mainly big events.

Today I found out I did get into Kumamoto University. Yay for me. Excited and terrified. My Japanese is horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment