Pages

Saturday 11 June 2011

The Rainy Season

And so it started. It's been raining practically non stop today and the forecast promises more to come.

Basically, the rainy season is about 3 weeks of rain with high humidity and moderately high temperatures. Beforehand I've been told scary accounts of how it's going to be (むしあつい), but so far it hasn't been too horrible. Certainly better than the rainy season in Latvia, where it gets pretty cold in June. And practically always rains on my birthday. The weather makes my hair all fizzy and I feel sticky, but better this, than the August heat.

Still waiting for my marriage document resolution. I guess it's no big deal if we don't marry in June.

I tried taking some pictures of the rain today. As I got the camera out, I noticed that the battery was dead. Off to the charger with it. I took my phone to try and get at least something. But it refused to cooperate, saying the battery was too low. Put that on charger as well. Conclusion - no photos :(
Not like you could see much in that wall of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment