Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

Catching up

I finally got a spouse visa. It took us forever to get all the documents sorted. Not because it's all that difficult, but because we are horribly lazy when it comes to paperwork.
Mine is for 3 years which I thought was unusual for first-time applicants. I heard you always get a 1-year visa the first time round. But maybe it's one of the recent changes to the laws. In any case, I was chuffed.

I also finally cut my hair. It is so much easier to have short hair in the summer. And all year round for that matter.

From this...
to this ^_^

I might actually maintain this hairstyle longer than the other times. I always just let it grow out.

This month was really busy and the next one promesses to be even more so. Got lots of projects going.

I got a bicycle. It is very useful, since I don't have to pay bus/train fares and don't have to drag heavy bags on my shoulders, but also super tiring as there are lots of hills in the area. I hope I don't get legs like professional cyclists. I guess it's a good workout. The downside is, I cannot use my UV umbrella when I ride the bike. Even with a 50+ sunscreen my skin burnes in this weather. I don't mind tan, but not when when I look stripy all over.
Tomorrow is the start of the rainy season. Or so it seems according to the weather forecast. Going to rain all week. I must find our one raincoat. Where could I have stuffed it?...

Ok, need to go study now.

No comments:

Post a Comment