Pages

Monday 11 October 2010

Missed the festival

I was supposed to go to the festival up at the castle today. But somehow I got my toe infected, so I'm still at home. Instead, I organised one of the drawers. My lingerie collection looks lovely. I now have enough underwear to last me several years if not more, thanks to Shiv spending a small fortune on it yesterday. I didn't notice at first, but after looking through it all, I do have an enormous amount of pink in there (Shiv was right), even though I prefer blue or white. A lot of black with pink. I read somewhere once that a preference for black with pink (in clothing I suppose) signifies naiveness and childishness. Something else as well, which I don't quite recall, but nothing good.

I should really get round to doing various things today, like going to the store to get some food - at least some eggs, or sorting out my clothes. Alas, I couldn't fall asleep yesterday because of the toe, so I feel super tired. Couldn't sleep in the morning after chatting with Shiv either. So in total I'd say it was some 4 hours, maybe. My own fault in a way, I guess.

The food thing is serious though. I wanted to make an apple pie, and we've run out of eggs. No salad ingredients either. We bought dried plums yesterday (expensive!), but I think I'll experiment with those a bit later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment