Pages

Saturday 5 January 2013

KumaFesu

Last month I went to the KumaFesu to see what was all about. The weather was pretty bad - it was raining all day and generally gloomy. I also really don't like going anywhere alone, but you can't drag people out into the cold rain. So, I did go alone :D



Kumamoto is not a big city and I wasn't expecting a lot of people to turn up because of the weather, but there were quite a few cosplayers in super cute outfits from anime or games I didn't know. I didn't take too many photos, but here are some.

These are the only characters I recognized. BLEACH is as popular as ever.

I bought a the ham and egg and the chocolate one. The first one was delicious, but the chocolate was more of a mousse, so a bit of a disappointment.

One part of the festival was a sort of a car show or rather car stickers.




Miku-chan :)


A girl in a very cute outfit. Not sure where its from.


Near 交通センター a small stage was built. I really liked the long-haired singer - his dancing was pretty funny.



The people right in the front of the stage are anime (song?) fans and they run out at the beginning of each song to do a specific dance. They often use light tubes. I learned about them only recently when we went to a dance club that was hosting an anime song night. It's pretty odd but it does set a certain mood.



No comments:

Post a Comment