Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Catching up

It's been such a long time. I was super busy with my MA project these past couple of months. We already had the presentation and I'm not sure, but it seems the outcome was good? The graduation ceremony is more than a month away and we were not told our results at all. A bit confusing, but, perhaps, I missed something. Our professor doesn't seem too worried at all.

This here is a peek at my project. I might post prettier posters or a PDF,
but right now I'm a bit sick of looking at it.

Another thing that's coming up is our lab trip. We'll be going to Hiroshima. As usual all trip details will probably be posted at the last minute. I prefer to know at least the departure time in advance, so I'm slightly frustrated.

We were going to find a bigger flat to rent, but we were so busy, we ran out of time. So another year will be spent in our tiny one room apartment. Which is fine, I guess.

Since I had a bit of time to relax, I finally finished editing the Takachiho trip video, which was waaay back in November. Oh yeah, I'm so fast. I found out my iMovie was pretty basic, no options for sound separation or slowing down/speeding up functions. Still, it was quite interesting regardless. I did get tired of listening to the random things I say over and over :D

The video is in 4 parts over at YouTube - www.youtube.com/user/MariaLivchak

No comments:

Post a Comment