Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Cute nails

Recently, as a procrastination device I developed an interest in painting my nails. Now, I'm pretty much a newbie at this so it takes me ages. I also only own 7 nail polishes, 3 of which came in a set.

Yeeeaah, not much of a collection >_<

Regardless, I decided to experiment a bit and bought some super sparkly decal stickers at the 100yen shop. I proceeded to follow the instructions on the card, which was no mean feat. They say you get what you pay for. This was that sort of deal. The stickers wouldn't stick at all, so I resorted to using clear polish as glue :D Although it took me more than an hour, the result wasn't too bad.

☆ Oooooh, sparkly ☆

Today's experiment was the 'Heart nails'. These seem to be popular among youtubers, as that is where I got the tutorials from.

Cute ^_^ if a bit wonky.

Some years ago I bought stick on nails with a fancy design. They were too big for my fingers so I had to file down the plastic (that took way longer than I wish to admit). I have yet to wear them in public because I find the length kind of awkward. Plus, they don't stick too well to some of my nails. But from time to time I like to wear them around the house if I want to feel extra glamorous.

★ Fancy ★

If I ever come into possession of lots of moneyz, I'd like to get more fancy nail stuff like stick-on jewels or bows. Because sometimes it's more fun to do random unnecessary things than studying or working.



No comments:

Post a Comment