Pages

Monday 11 July 2011

In repentance for the skipped weeks, I'll attempt some more writing.

For the past week or so I've had trouble with my knee. At times it was too painful to actually walk. I am such a grandma. What's worrying is that there is a softball game coming up. I think that's what it's called. Running around with bats, hitting balls in this heat is nonsense. Maybe I can blame my knee and get out of it? Also, I don't have any sports clothes. That  may be a problem as well.

This weekend I undertook an enormous task and washed the kitchen. I know, I am so awesome.
On Sunday we went to the city centre and I bought a projector connector thingy for the laptop and headphones. The headphones aren't too comfortable, but they were very cheap, which makes me slightly less unhappy. But maybe next time I'll try to be less of a greedy little goblin and shell out on a decent pair. But the cheap ones are pink, so I forgive them :)

In Japan there seems to be a lack of colour choices that are usual for Latvia, but they make up for it with an abundance of others. Blue items aren't that common as well as grey, but they have a ton of pink and things like turquoise or lime.

Right now it is really hot in Japan (which is normal, since it's summer). It's practically impossible to live without an air-conditioner. I am sort of considering buying opera style gloves that girls here wear. It's to do with sun protection and keeping your skin white. The white part doesn't interest me so much, but the sun protection element I like. Maybe next time we drop by Hikari no Mori.

No comments:

Post a Comment