Pages

Saturday 3 August 2013

Last day

It's been a week with no updates! Major slacking off on my part. But I was just so excited to get some rest. Anyway recap time.

Friday was my last day at CAt. It was like any other day and I was trying to figure out nice patterns to divide space but provide good lighting for the current project.
Kind of triangular skylights. The test model is so shoddy Hahaha... But it's easy to check what the diffused light looks like this way.

I got to eat lunch with lots of people, which was obviously fun. Somehow every time there are lots of people coming, everyone always goes to Park Cafe. It's a good place though.

I had a great time this one month. Even though the schedule was ridiculously difficult, I feel like I could do it if I try hard. I also feel sad to part with Andrea and Eric. they were really fun to hang out with. I hope I get to see them again someday.

Everyone was really nice and I'd love to work with them again.
I will try again next year.   – ͜  –

No comments:

Post a Comment