Pages

Friday 16 August 2013

Yukata Party

Some time ago we went to a yukata party. It is for this purpose that we bought the yukatas at the beginning of the month.

It was my first time putting a yukata on by myself. Of course I practiced  couple of times beforehand and Shiv helped out as well. I guess it turned out ok :) It also helped that we got one of those obi with a hook. The cheap ones look really fake, but I got a very pretty one.

The first place we went to was of course the Ninja place as it has the best setting and atmosphere for a yukata party.
Cute girls in yukata are, obviously, always cute.
 Daichi = candy dispenser

The second place was a random bar that had karaoke and silly hats.
Lots of fun was had with the hats.
 Arty shot. Going home at night.


No comments:

Post a Comment