Pages

Thursday 25 July 2013

Wooosh - - - there it goes!


After almost a month in Tokyo I got used to the 12-hour working schedule. Now it doesn't seem as tiring. Time flew by so fast. I do really love working.
CAt is really nice. To tell the truth I wouldn't mind working there even with all the smoking.

Today was one of those days where I felt enthusiastic about work. Although I don't particularly like making paper models, it seemed like the day was over in a flash. I was just returning from dinner and suddenly it's 2 hours later.

I can't believe tomorrow is the last day O_O

This weekend will be really busy though. I am both looking forward to and dreading it. Hahaha...-_-

We went out for dinner to eat 刺身丼 (さしみどん), which is basically rice with raw fish. It was delicious as expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment