Pages

Sunday 14 July 2013

something or other

Today we had a barbecue party somewhere near Shukugawara station. It seems that lots of people from other companies came as well. I was pretty surprised to see 2 people from Tanaka-ken. The world sure is small. I guess finding a job in Tokyo might be a good option.

As usual when I am among people I become overly talkative (because I'm usually alone). So now that I've talked almost continuously for 10-12 hours I feel really really tired.

I was very diligent at putting sunscreen on. However, not so diligent at where I was putting it. I remembered my face and arms, but not my chest. I got burned pretty badly in that area. I'll have to wear a button up tomorrow. Good thing it doesn't hurt too much.

After the barbecue Andrea, Eric (the other interns), their friend Damian and I dropped by Omotesando. The guys did some last minute shopping before closing time, because Andrea received a 50% discount coupon. Lucky :)

We decided to take a quick walk along the street to see the golden dinosaur, because - obviously. The big corner building at the first crossing had already caught my eye before with the fancy entrance. Here it is with no people (the better to see for...nom nom (obscure reference ;;;;-_-))
I really like this deconstructivist-ish entrance, but I wonder if it doesn't make people dizzy. I do want to go back and look around more some other time.
 Our friend the dinosaur. Take 50 points.
This building marks the corner for the shortest route to my house. Why yes, I am so very fancy >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment