Pages

Saturday 20 July 2013

wasting paper :)

As usual, here are some pics I took on my way to work

I had succumbed to the delicacies of the 'Natural Lawson'. They even have a bakery section with absolutely delicious buns. In there I stumbled upon tortillas - something I've heard about, but never had the opportunity to try. They turned out to be pretty good. I also got dinner there as well - some fancy 4-compartment mini bento. But because both those things had raw onion in them I got a stomachache. Luckily I didn't have to suffer for too long in the office.

There doesn't seem to be any particular work at the moment for me, so I have the leisure of just doing loooooots of study models. Massive paper wastage. But you do learn new things in the process. As it is with anything handmade, it's all about the practice.

I was invited to join Andrea and Eric with their group of friends this Sunday. Yay! I don't mind walking round alone, but it's so much better when you have someone to chat with (and by that I mean me talking).

No comments:

Post a Comment