Pages

Thursday 25 July 2013

Exciting ramen

Food in Tokyo costs a lot. But on the plus side there is a huge amount of places to spend all your hard earned money. Or is that a minus?
Recently I've been going out to lunch more, rather than just buying stuff in konbini. I can't really complain because eating proper food is so much better on so many levels.

Today I also went out to eat dinner. Eric found a ramen shop nearby which had all sorts of different flavours. I've only ever seen regular ramen before, so I was really excited. I ordered 'Genova' ramen, which was, apparently, the most popular. It had tomatoes, spinach and lots of herbs from what I could see. It smelled absolutely delicious and tasted accordingly!
I really want to go there again and try other flavours. So exciting ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment