Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2013

compact days

Yesterday and today were like night and day. On Monday I was sooooo sleepy. I kept switching off. But today I didn't fall asleep once and had a lot of fun working. When I finally felt like my brain was blan
king out, I went for a walk to get some buns.

These 2 days I've been having lunch with people from the office. I really like having lunch with the girls, they are really fun and very nice. I wish I could be a positive person like that.

In the afternoon it poured cats and dogs (I don't really understand that saying). There was lightning and thunder and it seems it was close. We heard lots fire-truck sirens. I was glad it was early in the day. When we go home there is usually no rain. But perhaps the weather will stay rainy all week. Weather forecasts are useless.

Today I wore the skirt from my suit that I swore I would never wear. It was relatively comfortable, but still too tight in the waist. I might wear it more in the summer, since wearing trousers is like having a personal sauna.

The past 3 days I've been wearing my pink crocs. I found out that if it's hot and humid the shoes will act the same way as all my other shoes and rip my skin. The obvious solution in to wear socks. But when the weather is cooler the shoes are extremely comfy.

I didn't take any photos today or, indeed, yesterday, so here is a photo from Sunday. We bought a pack of these with our combined money. The guy in the stall recommended the far left ones as the tastiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment