Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

You are feeling sleeeepy...


Today was so hot. I think it was about 35C or so. I am glad that the path I take to work is mostly in the shade.

I fell asleep twice today. I just can't stay up anymore. It could be a combination of heat and overall tiredness. I think I would only agree to work that long if I lived within a 5 minute walk from the office. This way I could drop by my house anytime to take a shower or take a quick nap and stretch out. I cannot understand how Japanese people look healthy following such an inhuman schedule.

The deadline for the competition is coming up, so everyone is scampering around trying to finish the presentation sheet sooner. I have less stuff to do, so it sometimes feels a bit boring.

Anyways, I will try to go to sleep earlier (meaning not bothering to make dinner). Hope that will solve the midday sleepiness problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment