Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

Justified

I was finally justified in buying my umbrella. It rained a bit on the way to work.

I am finally getting more fun tasks, although nothing major yet. I really wouldn't mind if they let me do some layout designs for the current competition they are doing. I am mostly doing volume studies for that.

The two other interns came downstairs today to work on arts and crafts type design. The company received some glass hooks from an italian company to incorporate in whatever design we'd like. It was really fun to play around with all sorts of stuff like tree branches and wires, and so on.


Lots of roofs from the volume study stacked on top of each other. I thought it looked like a rose.

I think I'm slowly getting used to the 12-hour days. I didn't feel as tired today. However, that might be due to me sitting a lot more. The first few days I spent the 12 hours standing.

No comments:

Post a Comment