Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

Tasty sweets

Went out really early today to go to the station where they have ATMs in English. Then went to work, stopping on the way to get an umbrella. Even though I was prepared it only rained while I was indoors.

I came too early, but luckily the door was open and I could get in. So today I actually worked for 30-40 minutes longer. Today was kind of windy, but it was still hot in the office. Somehow there's not a lot of cross ventilation even though there are lots of windows.

I was invited out to lunch by the secretary lady. It was a welcome break from being in the office. I ate a really huge salad. It was delicious. I even drank chai that has cinnamon in it. It was surprisingly ok.

Today I was cutting out the surrounding buildings for the model. It was more relaxing then making the base, because I could sit.

Someone brought in おみやげ, so I got to eat some delicious sweets.


No comments:

Post a Comment