Pages

Thursday 18 July 2013

Out the window

One thing the office has going for it is a really nice view. The windows look over the park, so you see tree tops on both floors. Super relaxing.

I got to have lunch today with Takahashi Akiko - a lady I met through 東峰テレビ broadcasts. It was fun to see her in real life. We went to eat some delicious curry and chatted about this and that. We ended up talking mostly in Japanese and mostly about me. The truth is I am alway too unsure of my language skills to ask questions. I usually just get the general concept of the things people say, not the specifics. I will try harder in future to make better conversation.

At work I got to do some simple layout compositions, which I love to do. The only downside was that I was extremely sleepy, so I couldn't concentrate. In the afternoon I resorted to buying chocolate. It perked me right up. However, I home next time I can go without, as I still want to fit into my fancy clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment