Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

el perro corre por la carretera...

Had a very fun day today. I went to lunch with some of the people from the office and we spent one and a half hours chatting. I told them that if people speak slow enough I can understand the conversation. To which they instantly started reciting tongue-twisters -_- I'm pretty bad at those, but the one I remembered in Russian was - шла Саша по шоссе и сосала сушку (shla Sasha po shosse i sosala sushku). And one in Spanish that they really liked - el perro corre por la carretera.

This Sunday I was also invited to a barbecue party or rather football party? It will start in the morning with football and after 2-4 hours there will be food. I said I would cheer them on from the sidelines. No way am I going to run around in 30+ degree heat.

No new photos today, so here is one from Sunday. I like these types of angles.


No comments:

Post a Comment