Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

Cute Little Things

I bought shoes today ^_^ I couldn't get the blue or brown ones because they were pretty much sold out. But maybe it's ok to go for bold colours as well. Lately I really like colourful clothes. It's totally the opposite to how I used to dress back in Latvia. I think bright colours suit me much more. Let's be brave! Hahaha

This super cute guy made me take his photo >_<


I walk past this store from time to time and I always think that it looks really cool. Somehow this tiny building incorporates such simple yet stylish design. I love the golden mirror door. The same material seems to be used in windows on the side of the building. And the gold geometric plate has the same design as the wall of the staircase.
 When you first look into the window while walking from the left, the interior is all white. But then you get close and look in and room inside is a neon bright pink - so surprising!

No comments:

Post a Comment