Pages

Friday 19 July 2013

Another lunch

I got to do more of the same layout design. But somehow my creativity petered out soon after lunch.

Speaking of lunch, I went with two of the ladies from the office - Ii san and Takada san (if I am not mistaken. I am sooooo bad with names). The lunch itself was pretty good, but oh so expensive. However, I had so much fun talking to the girls.

Let's hope my head works better in the morning so that I can have fun working as well.

In the evening there was a thunderstorm. It rained a lot, but, again, while I was indoors.
I forgot to buy milk on the way back again.

I am thinking of buying crocs. But not those ugly ones that are sold in most places. I want to get one of the jelly ones. They feel very nice on my feet, but I wonder of it's possible to walk for long periods of time on a rubber sole.

No comments:

Post a Comment