Pages

Saturday 13 July 2013

The sea will part

'When it's 29C at night, it's not fun.'

I have never had trouble navigating busy streets. But lately, when I can't be bothered to weave through people, I adopt a new approach. If you just walk forward briskly with your head held high, people just get out of the way. Just goes to show that if you walk with confidence, the sea will part :)

Also on the subject of walking, I wore my fancy trousers today. They are the best for hot weather as they are super wide - like 2 skirts, one for each leg. However, I may have lost weight or something, because I keep stumbling over the hem even when I wear high heals. So very dangerous, especially on the stairs. But what can you do - 'Fashion'.
I think I should hem them some more.

After working all day on gluing textures to a huge model, we went to a small drinking party. For a job well done, since this morning they submitted the competition entry. We went to a very busy bar, which, I was told, is the cheapest in the area. It was really fun and we even remembered to take some pictures.
A special thanks to Andrea for uploading them so quickly.
The snacks were delicious and the company excellent. Thank you everyone  ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment